Total Pageviews

Monday 13 June 2011

Day 6, 13Jun2011

It rained all night, so I decided to wait until the roads were drier.  I was off and peddling though, by 9:25 a.m. under cloudy, ominous sky's.  It was a comfortable 15 degrees.  The next town after Pritchard was Chase.  Our daughter-in-law Kate's maiden name is Pritchard and Drew and Kate's cat is called Chase!  Just outside of Chase is a steep 1 1/2 km climb and it levels out a bit after, but continues to climb.  There is a beautiful lake beside the roadway, but I was looking more at the dark clouds coming my way.  The wind Gods were also against me!  As I came into Sorrento, it was just starting to rain, when lo and behold, Prince Brian pulled up with my charriott!  I wasn't interested in another outdoor shower!  So when the going gets tough, the tough go......golfing? Yep, Brian found the Sunshore Golf Club back in Chase and dodged the showers and played 18.  Attached you will see the beautiful rainbow over the golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment